Papaya and I have been the best of friends as of lately. I always thought I hated Papaya, until a couple of weeks ago, when I realized I'd never given it a fair shot. It's actually so yummy, so I took it upon myself to create my own smoothie recipe.
You will need:
1/3 can of (20oz) Papaya in syrup
1 Can of Evaporated Milk
5 large ice cubes
1. Crush the 5 ice cubes in a blender ( I always do this first because it's easiest to deal with ice on it's own.
2. Scoop about 1/3 of the papaya into the blender
3. Add 1/2 cup of plain yogurt
4. Add sugar (I like my smoothies super sweet, but you can play around with it)
5. Add 4 tablespoons of evaporated milk
6. Add a teaspoon of vanilla extract
7. Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
8. Pour and enjoy